Problem with jQueryMobile application in Internet Explorer

I was building application based on jQueryMobile.

It worked correctly in all modern browsers except Internet Explorer. Application was displayed incorrectly and it was not functioning at all.

Solution to this problem was quite easy. I forgot to specify following line in the beginning of document:

<!DOCTYPE html>

Application started to work correctly also in IE after this small fix.

No votes yet.
Please wait...

Leave a comment

17. August 2011 at 19:33 - Rich Internet Application (Tags: , , , , , , , ). Both comments and pings are currently closed.

2 Responses to “Problem with jQueryMobile application in Internet Explorer”

  • Reznoir says:

    I made a portal with jqm using my mac.
    During development I tested with ff, chrome and safari and all was fine.
    Finally I installed Win 7 in a Virtual Box und tested with IE8 … I was shocked!!! :)
    Puuh. Thank you very much!

    No votes yet.
    Please wait...
  • georgik says:

    @Reznoir I’m glad that it solved your problem. :-)

    No votes yet.
    Please wait...